In addition to being The Indoctrinatrix, Amanda Foxcroft is an AWAI-trained web copywriter, specializing in the natural living/alternative health industry. She lives and works in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
She’s been writing for and studying the natural living market for two years and is passionate about empowering people to take back their health. She starts at the beginning, with showing cold prospects and curious onlookers the value and benefit of alternative health solutions and natural living so they take the first step down the rabbit hole and come out the other side happier and healthier than they ever thought possible.
When she’s not writing copy or honing the craft marketing, she loves being outside, traveling, cooking, and practicing her storytelling skills by watching that immortal TV show, The Golden Girls (“Picture it. Sicily, 1922…”).
- Website copy for Metabolic Mastery Club, by Natural Health Sherpa
- Affiliate emails for Natural Health Sherpa
- Craving Cocoa launch copy, Dr. Jade Teta
- e-Newsletters for Lee Euler’s Cancer Defeated
- e-Newsletters for Lee Euler’s Natural Health Insiders
- Content pieces for Wealthy Web Writer
- Contributor to Queen of the Castle Magazine
- Contributor to Volume One Magazine
- Editing blogs and web content for Elevated Third
- Blogging and SEO content creation for L2TMedia
- Contributor to The Daily Awakening (www.thedailyawakening.net; no longer running)
- movéo New York website content rewriting and creation
- Monona Herald-Independent journalist
- Eight years working in the publishing industry
- Completion of the AWAI (American Writers and Artists, Inc.) Accelerated Copywriting program.
- Completion of Web Copywriting 2.0 program
- Completion of Email Marketing program
- Completion of Writing High-Performance B2B Copy program
- AWAI Fast-Track to Success Copywriting Bootcamp, 2014, 2015
- Certified Web Copy Specialist, 2015
- BA in English with an emphasis on Creative Writing from the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- American Writers and Artists, Inc.
- AWAI Circle of Success
- Professional Writers’ Alliance
- National Association of Professional Women
- Digital Marketer
- 80/20 Sales and Marketing
See writing samples here.
Find more information about services offered.
Please visit The System/How I Write page for information about how to work with The Indoctrinatrix.