Possible subject lines:
The #1 buffer food in the world
The tastiest way to crush cravings
Crush cravings in just 60 seconds
The BEST way to stop cravings.
Trade the self-denial cycle for power and confidence
Your Free Mini-Course, Day 4: The incredible benefits of cocoa powder
Hey, Dr. Jade here.
Welcome to Day 4 of the Guide to Understanding and Crushing Cravings mini-course.
So far we’ve covered the hormones of hunger, the biochemistry of cravings and why you need fiber to control cravings and melt fat.
Today I’m going to tie in a lot of what you’ve learned in the previous lessons to one incredible food that has the power to shut down cravings.
I’m taking raw organic cocoa.
The #1 buffer food on the planet.
Cocoa comes from the Theobroma cacao plant, which is literally translated as “food of the gods.”
It grows in tropical rainforests within 20 degrees north or south of the equator.
Cocoa is the base ingredient in chocolate, but I’m not recommending you increase your chocolate intake.
(Sorry to disappoint you!)
Chocolate has added sugar, milk and fat, which are not your allies on your fat loss journey.
But raw organic cocoa powder is packed with compounds that impact brain and gut chemistry in a way that increases satisfaction and relaxation:
- Bioflavonoids especially catechins, antioxidants that help fight off diseases and aging.
- Phenethylamine (PEA), a dopamine mimicker that boosts mood.
- Anandamide, a neurotransmitter known as “chemical bliss” because it stimulates feeling of euphoria.
- Cocoa serves to raise the levels of both dopamine and serotonin, which are hugely responsible for cravings and eating behavior.
- Studies show cocoa can lower cortisol minimizing stress-related cravings and emotional eating.
- Cocoa impacts a chemical called GLP-1, a gut hormone that signals to the brain you are full and helps the body release appropriate amounts of insulin so your body stores less fat.
Because of its ability to impact the brain in several overlapping mechanisms, cocoa is one of the most clinically effective substances I’ve found to combat cravings.
And that’s why we created Craving Cocoa, or as I like to call it, “cocoa on steroids.”
We took an incredible natural product with a proven track record for slaying cravings, and boosted it with soluble viscous fiber and BCAA for maximum results.
And because you’re a student in this mini-course, you can try Craving Cocoa today for just $27!
P.S. We won’t be able to keep Craving Cocoa at this low price for much longer, so I urge you to try it risk free today!
Click here for the ultimate weapon in crushing cravings and take control of your fat loss journey today!